* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Summary: Halodrol is a powerful anabolic steroid that is extremely suitable for professional athletes and bodybuilders. The prohormone is devoid of any major side-effects, but it still can produce side effects. Usually, the adverse effects are experienced by users with ongoing medical conditions. If you have any health problem, you should consult your physician before using Halodrol. For the vast majority of people though, Halodrol has resulted in improved muscular gains. It is especially effective in the abdominal region where many other compounds fail to produce any results. The gains from Halodrol 50 are also more lasting in nature. If you are serious about bodybuilding, you must consider consuming Halodrol with a nutritious diet and a rigorous exercise routine. It is only then that you can witness instant body gains that will motivate you to exert even harder for the results you desire. Halodrol is also helpful in decreasing the recovery time after workouts. This allows you to pump more muscles in a shorter period of time. It also inhibits muscle destruction, which is an added plus of consuming the compound. The product is not 100% safe and it does produce some serious side effects and because of that we should advice you against using it.
AAS just like any drug, prescribed or otherwise, can have various effects on each person individually. Yes all of these side effects and more are POSSIBLE, but that doesn't mean they will happen. Which means the people who commented that the guy who wrote this is ignorant are wrong, and the people who said that they hoped it wasn't too late for their kid are wrong. The fact is is that you can see any commercial for any drug on television these days and the side effects are in the hundreds, usually ending in death, and this only applies to a limited number of people. The only truly ignorant statement about AAS would be the myth of roid rage. There was one guy who commented who seemed to have a lot of experience, and I agreed with him on this point. Roid Rage is a myth. However, if you take AAS then happy people are not necessarily happy people, sad sad, angry angry, etc etc. AAS are hormones. If it is not closely regulated you are going to have mood swings, and emotions that you wouldn't normally feel. Just like a woman on her period, pregnancy or menopause (what do you think those are anyway?) when a man OR a woman messes with their hormones, especially with something synthetic, it is going to affect your body and mind. Also, I agree with whoever wrote about doctors not knowing what they are doing. “Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing.” Voltaire